At Bell’s Appliance Service, we offer many appliance installation and repair services that you can trust. With stores in Greenville and Jacksonville, North Carolina, we also service areas such as Kinston, New Bern, Swansboro, Atlantic Beach, Surf City, Topsail Beach, Tarboro, Pine Knoll Shores, Onslow County, and Pitt County in North Carolina. We offer excellent household appliance installation, so if you need your refrigerator repaired or a new oven installed, we’re here to help! We’re a locally owned, family-operated business, and we specialize in appliance repair, installation, and maintenance services.
In our last blog, we discussed some of the hottest trends of kitchens in 2020. If you’re thinking about renovating your kitchen, or you’re starting from scratch in a new home, it may be important to you to personalize your kitchen and make it your own. Here are a few tips on personalizing kitchens:
- Add an island in the center of your kitchen. This additional space will give your home a spot for socialization, and it adds storage to your kitchen and seating options for your guests. Islands can offer many different uses in your kitchen, such as another workspace for you to prepare meals. If you think you would use an island in your kitchen, there are many benefits to adding one to your layout.
- Add color in your kitchen. Sometimes this might be all you need to make your kitchen stand out! Neutrals are a current kitchen trend, but adding some well-placed pops of color may add an interesting contrast in the room. Brightening your walls will help modernize your cooking space.
- Update your faucet. This may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you’re thinking about a renovation, but an interesting faucet at your sink can influence the whole feel of your kitchen. You can find faucets in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. A new faucet could be simple or decorative, but it’ll feel like a nice change of pace.
- Update your cabinets. Think about the look you want to achieve and make sure to match your cabinets to that look. Sometimes a simple paint job will work, but other times, you might want to start from scratch.
- Change your lighting. Think about adding layered lighting or accent lighting, and choose a style that best suits your space. Adding a new lighting fixture or opening a window can add depth to your kitchen and give it a new feel.
- Add a conversation piece. This might be a bouquet of flowers or a beautiful piece of art, but it will add a warm touch to your kitchen. This conversation piece should fit with the theme of the rest of your home, but it’ll make your kitchen stand out from the rest.
- Mix traditional and modern decor. Just because kitchen trends are changing each year, that doesn’t mean you have to change your style completely with each new fad. Try to incorporate past trends with a modern spin.
There are lots of minor changes you can make to your kitchen to make it feel like a fresh start, even if you’re not doing a total renovation. Kitchens are the most visited rooms in homes, so it’s important to make your kitchen feel as unique as you. At Bell’s Appliance Service, we want to help you make your kitchen dreams become reality. Let us help you pick out new or used household appliances to freshen up your kitchen. Contact us today!